Identifying Unknown Plants/parsley?

Question
unknown p
unknown p  

unknown p2
unknown p2  
Im in central Florida, these were growing in my yard, I first thought parsley, but they don't have the cluster of flower, appears just one at the top. In the pic the flowers are old and dying off.

Answer
s
Plant types vary from area to area...Plants that grow in FL do not necessarily grow in other areas of the country...Flowering plants are classified by the structure of their flower...I have checked numerous plant pictures in your area but saw none similar to yours...
For quicker results take the pictures to your local garden center for them to ID it...You may have to visit more than one to find someone knowledgeable of the plants in your area...

Good luck
Rick in southern NJ  

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick