Identifying Unknown Plants/Unknown plant

Question
Plant
Plant  

Plant
Plant  
I put wild bird feed out for birds.  I think some seeds from this has blown onto my garden and a strange plant has grown. Could you tell me what it is.

Answer
Pauline
Many different seed types are found in bird food mixtures...
Flowering plants are classified by the structure of their flower...With a picture of the flower it will produce it would be much easier to ID the plant...
It looks like a sunflower plant...It should get a large yellow flower if it is...
For quicker results take the pictures to your local garden center for them to ID it...You may have to visit more than one to find someone knowledgeable of the plants in your area...

Good luck
Rick in southern New Jersey  

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick