Identifying Unknown Plants/ID of flowers on bushes

Question
Flowers Blooming
Flowers Blooming  

Full  Bloom
Full Bloom  
I live in St. Augustine, Florida and have six green bushes. Each spring they bloom with bundles of white flowers than smell and look like lilies. They only last that one week and stay green the rest of the year. Could you please tell me the name of the bush and the flowes that bloom on them? Thanks in advance for your help.

Answer
Hi Linda,

That's an Azalea; it looks like Mrs. G. G. Gerbing.  The plants look like they would benefit from some fertilizer.  Get one recommended for Azaleas that has minor nutrients like iron.  Don't apply the fertilizer while the plants are blooming; the flowers of white varieties can take on a greenish tinge if fertilized while blooming.
Thanks for your question.
Susan

Identifying Unknown Plants

Susan Tabor