Identifying Unknown Plants/tree id

Question
Tree
Tree  
Do you know what the attached "tree" is?  It appears to be some type of nut or fruit tree.  Thanks.  I live in Phoenix, Arizona  (just moved here from the northeast and never saw one before).

Answer
Patty
Flowering plants (angiosperms) are classified by the structure of the flowers they produce...  Fruit and nut trees can best be ID'D by examining the fruit after flower production...
Plants that grow in your area do not necessarily grow in other areas...
For a quicker and more precise answer I would recommend you take a sample of a section of the plant with fruit showing and/or a picture to a local garden center (Not chain store)...Ask them if they can ID it...You may have to visit more than one to find someone knowledgeable...You could also contact the(state/county) Agricultural Extension service in your area.

Hope this helps you ID them...
Good luck...
Rick in southern New Jersey

Identifying Unknown Plants

rick