Identifying Unknown Plants/Unknown plant in all my potted plants

Largest specimen
Largest specimen  

Smaller specimens all around saucer
Smaller specimens all  
I have a plant that has spread itself to all of my potted plants. It coexists with frangipani, succulents, and even grows right on the driveway around the plant pot's saucer. I am getting ready to move a few of my plants into larger pots and am wondering what this plant is. It is kind of interesting looking; is it worth saving?

Hi Rachael,

That is Mother of Thousands (bryophyllum sp.).  If you find a way to NOT save it, let me know, lol!  Still, it is a nice succulent that makes pretty red flowers.  I don't find that it interferes with the other plants as far as food competition, etc.  I have used it to drink up excess water in pots that were too wet.  

Identifying Unknown Plants

Susan Tabor

I can identify most weeds, ornamentals,and wild plants by description or photo. If it is completely unknown to me, I can usually type info into a botanical search engine and find it. I am familiar with unusual plants from all over the world.

Thirty-five years of research and experience in horticulture.

You already have that information. I'm just listing myself in a new catagory.