Image Consulting/Eyeglasses

Question
Good day,
        I am an 32 years old male from India. I have been wearing prescription glasses since I was 5-6 years old. I have now high index number around minus 6. I have small eyes so my question is what kind of frame will suit me?Sorry if the question is not meant for you.

Answer
Dear Sumeet,
The style of frame to fit your face depends on the shape of your face and facial features. I am unable to advise you without knowing this information. I would suggest that you go to a eyeglass or store and let the specialist help you. Please try on a variety of frames to see which one compliments your face.
All the Best!
Magoe

Image Consulting

Magoe Johnson