Image Consulting/Eyeglasses

Good day,
        I am an 32 years old male from India. I have been wearing prescription glasses since I was 5-6 years old. I have now high index number around minus 6. I have small eyes so my question is what kind of frame will suit me?Sorry if the question is not meant for you.

Dear Sumeet,
The style of frame to fit your face depends on the shape of your face and facial features. I am unable to advise you without knowing this information. I would suggest that you go to a eyeglass or store and let the specialist help you. Please try on a variety of frames to see which one compliments your face.
All the Best!

Image Consulting

Magoe Johnson

Welcome Image Questions in areas of Dressing, Social, Communications, and Dining.

Magoe is a certified image consultant with over 15 years of experiece working with individual clients and companies. She empowers individuals that when their opportunity arrives, the way they look and the manner in which they present themselves communicate professionalism and confidence.

AICI -Association of Image Consultants International FGI - Fashion Group International TM-Distinguished member of Toastmasters, International

*Certified Image Consultant with Association of Image Consultants, International. *Over 200 hours of training in different areas of Image Related areas including color analysis, wardrobing, body style analysis, personal shopping and the business of image consulting. *Certified Cosmetic and Skin Care Consultant