Image Consulting/Should I change the way I sit?

Question
Hi, I have an awkward question to ask. I have a habit of crossing my legs in an unusual way and some of my friends said that it looks weird. So I was wondering if it looks that weird from an expert, and if so should I stop sitting in this way? I'm 19 by the way. Thanks.

Like this: http://f.hiphotos.baidu.com/zhidao/wh%3D600%2C800/sign=9604fc0860d9f2d320442ce99

Answer
Dear Ashley,

Since I don't know how you are crossing your legs, I can't answer this question. However I would suggest that if you desire to not make your friends uncomfortable around you, please sit with both of your feet planted on the floor.

All the Best,
Magoe

Image Consulting

Magoe Johnson