Image Consulting/Should I change the way I sit?

Hi, I have an awkward question to ask. I have a habit of crossing my legs in an unusual way and some of my friends said that it looks weird. So I was wondering if it looks that weird from an expert, and if so should I stop sitting in this way? I'm 19 by the way. Thanks.

Dear Ashley,

Since I don't know how you are crossing your legs, I can't answer this question. However I would suggest that if you desire to not make your friends uncomfortable around you, please sit with both of your feet planted on the floor.

All the Best,

Image Consulting

Magoe Johnson

Welcome Image Questions in areas of Dressing, Social, Communications, and Dining.

Magoe is a certified image consultant with over 15 years of experiece working with individual clients and companies. She empowers individuals that when their opportunity arrives, the way they look and the manner in which they present themselves communicate professionalism and confidence.

AICI -Association of Image Consultants International FGI - Fashion Group International TM-Distinguished member of Toastmasters, International

*Certified Image Consultant with Association of Image Consultants, International. *Over 200 hours of training in different areas of Image Related areas including color analysis, wardrobing, body style analysis, personal shopping and the business of image consulting. *Certified Cosmetic and Skin Care Consultant