Immigration Issues/I-130, K-3 Visa


i filed the k-3 visa and received the notice of action letter as confirmation. this process will take up to 90 days. my question is how will the notify my wife of her allowance to come to the United States? I assume it will be there an official letter. Also, how many weeks or months in advance will they notify her to allow her to come here?

Followup To
Question -
I am a U.S. Citizen and went to India in November 2004 and got married. Her citizenship is in India not United States. After coming back home, I filed for petition using the I-130 form. I did receive an official letter stating the petition is processing (I-797C, Notice of Action). Now I will file a petition under the K-3 Visa, which would allow my wife to come here quickly. My question is how long will take to allow my wife to come here?
Answer -
About 6 months.



They will send you a petition approval notice and then you and your wife will have to get in touch with the U.S. Embassy in India and she will need to be interviewed for the visa. She and you will have to provide certain documentation.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]