Immigration Issues/I-130 Processing and Next Steps

I moved to the US in 1980, married to a USC. In 1996 I was transferred to AUS work related. On returning my GC was in the shipping container. I realized when I searched through my bags at the border. I'm an AUS Cit. I used the I-94VW and entered the US.
Secondly when I received my GC, I was never instructed to file to have the condition removed, the GC I received was for 10 Years, the USCIS said I was supposed to file.
Oct 94 I had to renew my GC. Went down to the Satellite Office and was referred to the Resolution Center, I had my passport stamped and told I will receive my new GC in about 6-8 weeks, I then received a letter a month later instructing me to go to the deportation offices, ICE explained to me that I had entered the US and had overstayed my VISA (I-94W) I was told by ICE I was to be deported and was instructed to return in 90 days, I was asked to sign a couple of papers and was told I had 90 Days to leave, I departed the US 2 weeks after UI had signed the papers. We have filed the I-130 in Vermont, it was approved last week. What are the next steps?  Iím currently in the UK (Legally)  (I believe I might have to file I-212 and I-601 to remove the 10 year that has been imposed)
We have also filed an I-129F this was done once I received the Receipt Number for the I-130 from USCIS. Will the US Embassy in the UK be notified? On the I-103 and I-129F we put my UK Address as well as my wife / kids address in the US?
Any help / advice would be appreciated Thanks.  

Before you can get K-3 visa or Immigrant visa, you must be approved for 2 waivers. One for the fact you were ordered deported and one for the fact you were illegally present in the United States for more than 180 and then left. The first one requires an I-212 form and the second requires an I-601 form. The I-212 can be filed now. The I-601 should be filed after going for your K-3 or immigrant visa interview.

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>