Immigration Issues/Applying for US citizenship and a spousal visa

Question
Hello,

First I would like to thank you for your service.

I have been a US permanent resident since I was 6 years old, I am now 37, and would like to know the best way to file for US citizenship and at the same time file for a visa for my husband living in Jordan.

Please help and again thank you for your assistance.

Diana G.

Answer

You should apply for naturalization through Form N-400: http://www.uscis.gov/files/form/N-400.pdf

When you are naturalized, a K-3 application should be filed for your husband: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora