Immigration Issues/F 1 student visa


Hi Ashley I have another Q?
What documents do I need to provide that I will return to my country after my studies in U.S.A?
Would a letter from sponsor be a good proof -mentioning that I will be sponsored only up to my studies and there will be no further support from him and that I have to come back to my country.  

A sponsor letter stating that you have enough funds to live and go to school in the US is needed.  In addition, proof that your family still lives in your home country and that you have  few if any relatives or friends living in the US should be enough for the officer to grant the visa.  
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.