Immigration Issues/F 1 student visa

Question
Hi Ashley I have another Q?
What documents do I need to provide that I will return to my country after my studies in U.S.A?
Would a letter from sponsor be a good proof -mentioning that I will be sponsored only up to my studies and there will be no further support from him and that I have to come back to my country.  

Answer
Rani,
A sponsor letter stating that you have enough funds to live and go to school in the US is needed.  In addition, proof that your family still lives in your home country and that you have  few if any relatives or friends living in the US should be enough for the officer to grant the visa.  
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley