Immigration Issues/H1 transfer with Employer's Indian paystub

Question
Hi Mr. Ashley,
I would be thankful if you can clear my doubts regarding H1 transfer.

I am presently working with a company A in India. Company A applied for my H1 and got it stamped in Aug 2007. I am still in India as company A couldnot get me to US. Another company B(in US) is ready to transfer my Visa. They are asking me to fly to US with my present visa and once I reach US company B will apply for H1 transfer. My questions are:
1. Is there any risk at the port of entry
2. will my H1 transfer get approved without my Company A's US pay stub? will my company A's Indian paystub work??

Thanks,
Reji

Answer
Simi,
Company B is requiring you to break US immigration laws.  You can only enter the US on H1B by entering to work for the Company that sponsored your H1B.  If company B wants to hire you they should apply for an H1B and obtain an approval and then ask you to come to the US on that visa.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley