Immigration Issues/Marrige

my boyfriend and i want to get married he is a citizen born in the united states, but i am an illegal immigrant, I've been here for almost 10 years i go to college,and have no criminal record. We are wondering if we get married will i get send back to my country???

You can get married to your boyfriend and not be subject to deportation provided that you initially entered the US legally.  This rule applies to you even if you have overstayed and are now illegal.  If, however, you entered illegally then you would not be eligible at this time for adjustment of status.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient