Immigration Issues/Query regarding change of status

Question
Hello,

I am planning for status change from H1 to H4.I had an H1 transfer done few months back and have not received any pay stubs or tax forms from my employer.
Can you please let me know
1) if My H1 details along with pay stub will be needed for the change of status application?
2) what are the documents needed for change of status other than ones mentioned below?
a) form I-539.
b) My husband's H1 documents.I129
c) both the passports.
d) both I94.
e) marriage certificate.

thank you,
Jenny

Answer

Yes, your H-1B approval notice should be submitted along with recent pay stubs to show that you are currently maintaining H-1B status.

In addition to the documents noted in your email, also attach recent pay stubs received by your husband along with his H-1B approval notice. It may also be helpful to attach his W-2(s). There is no need to attach his Form I-129.

Don't forget the USCIS filing fee of $300.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora