Immigration Issues/Query regarding change of status

Question
Hello,

I am planning for status change from H1 to H4.I had an H1 transfer done few months back and have not received any pay stubs or tax forms from my employer.
Can you please let me know
1) if My H1 details along with pay stub will be needed for the change of status application?
2) what are the documents needed for change of status other than ones mentioned below?
a) form I-539.
b) My husband's H1 documents.I129
c) both the passports.
d) both I94.
e) marriage certificate.

thank you,
Jenny

Answer
Jenny,
In addition to the documents you have listed  you also need to add your current H-1B approval notice. Generally, in my experience the USCIS will not ask for the paystubs and will be satisfied with the I-94 and approval notice. But this does not mean that they will not request such information.
Best of luck.
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan