Immigration Issues/Son-in-law needs green card

Question
My daughter met her husband in college 2 years ago, he was on a student visa which was changed to an OPT Visa while he worked at our local church.  They were married in Dec 07 and we need to know what forms are needed for a green card and the fees associated. He would also like to go home during the summer so what other forms are needed for in and out privileges?

Answer

The relevant forms with application fees are I-130; I-485; I-765; and I-131. There are other forms as well such as affidavit of support and biographic questionnaire and medical exam. The above forms will allow your son-in-law to remain legally in the U.S. and to work and travel freely. These forms can be obtained from www.uscis.gov, and the filing fees are noted on the application fee instructions.

The following webpage from www.uscis.gov is also helpful: http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5af9bb95919f35e66f614176543f6d1a

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora