Immigration Issues/Visa for under-18?

Question
Hello Mr. Mark Ashley. I live in Argentina and I've got a 14yr old daughter who wants to be a singer and an actress and she'd like to develop her carreer in the USA. Our family's going to travel to LA this July to try to get her signed to a record label or something. My question is: does she need to have a different Visa to aloud her to work in the USA or since she's under 18 she doesn't need one? Thanks in advance.
Elizabeth

Answer
Elizabeth,
Non U.S. citizens working or living in the US are required to have visas.  In your case, your daughter would be required to have a P visa.  I would suggest that you consult with an immigration attorney to fully discuss her options as they cannot be fully discussed in this forum.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley