Immigration Issues/Wife's EAD/Green Card application filing

I have already gotten my EAD and AP. I am not married. I will get married sometime this year. I am an EB3 my priority date is 2006 Jan.
Ok, now when I am married, and when they start processing my 485, I would like to believe that the dates for 2006 will be current during that time (or else they will never process my greencard till that date is current). So I should be technically be able to apply for my wifes EAD and Green Card when that date become available.

So when/how will "THAT SCENARIO ARISE" that I will get my Green Card and will not be able to even apply for my wifes change of status EAD and Green Card. Is this possible? OR Is it not 100 % that I surely will be able to apply for my wifes change of status sometime in the future.

If my question was confusing : All I am asking is that can I be certain that I will get atleast one chance to apply for my Wife's EAD before my Green Card gets approved.

Please Advice

Amit Verma,

You seem to understand that you cannot file for your wife unless your priority date becomes current. So certainly it is possible for you to apply for your wife's EAD when it becomes current.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,