Immigration Issues/change of status

hi Mark Ashley, my name is cheikhou. my brother is an American citizen who filed the I 30 form for me. i still was in my country( senegal) when he was filing the application for me. now i am in the Us as a international student. i wanna know is it possible for me to change my f1 status to something else. or is there any way that i can speed up the process.
tank you

I am not sure that your F-1 status is valid.  There could be an issue whether you disclosed the fact that an immigration petition had been filed for you prior to applying for an F-1 visa.  In answer to your question, there is nothing to speed up the immigrant petition processing.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient