Immigration Issues/US citzen marrying chinese girl and getting her visa

Question
I want to know is it better to marry the girl in china or US. i live in china now but will move back to the us in august, i want her to come with me, should we get a fiance visa or should i marry her now and apply for spouse visa, also if she came in on a business visa and married would she be allowed to stay?

Answer
Herb,
As far as China is concerned obtaining a finance visa or a visa for a married spouse is longer than at other consulates.    There is not much time difference between the two visas.  Now, if your future wife comes to the US on another visa and then gets married then the USCIS could view this as being potential fraud.  
Good luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley