Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
Im a us citizen and got married with my husband in the year of 03. when he came from mexico the year of 1995 he was caught by immigration officer twice his thumbprints were taken both of the times we have a 4yr old daughter we file out taxes every year and we dont receive any help from the goverment other than my school loan. My question would if there is any petition form that i can fill out to make him a us resident or what are his chance that he would have to wait for an amnesty

Answer
Jessica,
If you husband entered the US illegally then under the current immigration laws there is no way for him to get a green card.  Hopefully the elections will bring forth change in the system to help your husband and the many others in his situation.
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley