You are here:

Immigration Issues/marrige with greencard girl


I am an F1 student and engaged with an greencard girl and going to marry soon ...... please give me advice   by which way i can get legal status  as early as possible.

Marriage to a green card spouse will not allow you to obtain immigrant visa any time soon. You should request your spouse to apply for US citizenship as soon as she is eligible to do so.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.