You are here:

Immigration Issues/name check for long time


i got married in 2006 i file my applictions on may 06 i did my interview on nov 06 the officer told we are wating for ur security check i did couple of info pass same answer what i can do to check or accerlate my case file a case at court is gonna do good what is my options thank you very much

This delay has happened to numerous people across the country.  The options are that you can wait or file a writ of mandamous in district court.  The success of your claim would depend upon the USCIS office where filed and which circuit you file it.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Mark Ashley


Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,


18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

Awards and Honors
American Jurisprudence Award recipient

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]