Immigration Issues/i-94 exrension

Question
Hi Ramasamy

http://www.allexperts.com/user.cgi?m=6&catID=344&qID=4773594

I have posted my question to Mark Ashley. I got reply from me. I am not very much clear with it and also I am not sure what documents I should keep with me if I would leave USA before getting the approval or rejection from USCIS.

How long it takes to get extension approval?

I would highly appreciate any response from experts.

Thank you.

Javed Attar.

Answer
Javed,
I am not sure what answer you are looking for. The response from the previous attorney was correct. You can stay in the US while your application is pending. If there is no response prior to your leaving there is nothing much to do. You could request the person with whom you are staying to forward the decision to you.

You should keep all copies of all the documents that you mailed to the USCIS for your extension.  I am not sure how long the processing time is you need to visit www.uscis.gov to find out the processing time for the Service center you mailed the application to.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan  

Ramasamy Krishnan