Immigration Issues/GC Labor and I-140

Question
QUESTION: Hi Krishnan,

The wages per hour approved for my Green Card Labor is lesser than the amount we filed the I-140 with. So, is it still OK to go according to wages approved as per GC Labor or should it definitely be not less than what we filed the 140 with?
By the way, the I-140 is cleared. I am asking this question in the scenario of working with the same employer with whom I filed my GC.

Thanks,

ANSWER: Lakshmi,
I do not understand your question. Do you mean that your employer is planning to reduce your wages?  The wages should not be below the wage stated on the labor certification.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

QUESTION: Hi Krishnan,
Thanks for the answer. As you said you did not understand my question well, I would like to be more clear. The LCA(GC) wages are lesser from the amount we filed the I-140 with. Is it still OK to run my payroll based on LCA wages?

Thanks,

Answer
Lakshmi,
I did understand your facts very well, my question was what circumstances have arisen for you to be paid less than the wages the company stated on its I-140.

However, I had already answered your question in my earlier email. "The wages should not be below the wage stated on the labor certification."

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan