Immigration Issues/H1B transfer from IT to non-IT company

Question
Hi.
I have H1B from one of the IT company from Oct 1,2008. Now I got offer from non-IT company. Do I have to file new H1B or transfer the current H1B? Do I need paycheck and copy of H1B approval from IT company for applying new h1b ? The problem is the company is not putting me in project and I don't have paycheck and I don't have the H1B approval copy.
What is the better way if the company is not ready to give me H1B copy?

thank you for your valuable suggesstion.

Answer
Raghu,
First you need a have a new H-1B application filed to work for a new company. The USCIS will require to show pay checks. I would suggest that you consult with the attorney who will be filing your H-1B on how to obtain the copy of the approval notice.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan