Immigration Issues/Lenght of stay outside the country

Question
How long can a person with a Conditional US Permanant Resident Visa stay out of the USA (they've been out for 9 months already)? If they are out for longer than one year, what can they do to come back in? Does the Visa holder or the US petitioner apply for renewal for their Visa?
How does a petitioner stop or cancel the process of a Permanent Resident application when the application is now being handled in the applicant's country?

Answer
A person with a conditional PR can stay outside the US for 1 year. After that period the visa becomes void.  You can file for an advance parole re-entry permit, but this should be filed before leaving.

As the rest of your question, it is too long and complicated to deal with here.

Alexander J. Hay