You are here:

Immigration Issues/i still need youre help


hi ,i have ask earlyer,if my boyfriend which he got married with an usa citizen,how he can cancel his marriege.
we would like to know what happen if he leavs now usa coz i am 9 months pregnant,to come home,will he loose his usa B2 visa?,in case he is leving whithout asking th eauthorities wich certified his marriage?can he go back to usa just like a visitor?

The B-2 visa is only given for a short time (3-6 months) so there is nothing to lose. Moreover, his marriage to a US citizen would jeopardize his B-2 extension. As I stated earlier you need to not  ask any authority for permission to leave the US. The US welcomes visitors to leave....

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.