Immigration Issues/urgent help

Question
sorry about the long first email i entred the us with a k1 visa,after 9 month my x wife she withdrewed her affidavit support,and i went to the immigration office and, i was under their custody,the immigration judge granted me a voluntary departure,i come back home before the time they gave to me,i didn't broke any immigration law up,i never worked in the us,no chargesor being convicted or overstayed more than 5 months,my question is,do you think i have a 3/10 years bar on me,?i'll be glad to hear from you again

Answer
It is hard to say, but no I do not believe you have a 3/10 bar. You did not stay in the US out of status more than 180 days. But you may have a 5 year bar on you because you were in deportation proceedings. Even though you accepted voluntary departure you still were held in custody. It would have been better for you to simply have left of your own free will without having any procedures. But you should contact your local US consular office about this issue.

Alexander J. Hay