Immigration Issues/Illegal In America

Question
I am from Colombia and have been in USA for  yrs now. My Visa has expired. I am now pregnant by a US citizen, I do not think he will marry me because I told him I could not have more children. he is angry with me but does not want our child to go to Colombia. What should I do now? I have another child that was born here and another born in my country. Please help

Answer
This really is more of a psychology question than a legal question. If he does not marry you, then you will not get a visa.

Now how to get him to marry you? It seems a little late to hold out on sex to him.

Maybe threaten to take yourself and your child back to Columbia????  I don't know this man. You do. You need to figure out how to get him to marry you.

Or get another US citizen to marry you???

Alexander J. Hay