Immigration Issues/Marriage to a german/Israeli citizen

Question
I've known my girlfriend(22) since I was 12 years old. We both met in Israel. I(24) Have a Us/ and Israeli citizenship. She has a German citizenship as well as Israeli citizenship. Shes In California and fly's to Mexico every three months so she can stay for another three months. I live and work in TX. she has a good job offer in ca. And I have a great job in TX. my question is how does it work as far as marriage dose she need to move to TX right away or can she work in ca and fly to TX on the weekends?

Answer
Daniel,
She leaving the US every three months and returning to the US is not a good idea. She may be stopped at the border and turned back for misuse of her visa.

There is no need for her to move to TX after marriage. There are lot of couples living apart for employment reasons. You need to prove to the USCIS that the marriage is bonafide.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan