Immigration Issues/Canadian student in US

Question
hi there
I am returning to the US after holidays, and I forgot to bring the paper I-94(?
)study permit/ form that I am supposed to bring with my passport whenever I
reenter the US. Is this going to prevent me from getting on the plane back to
the US tomorrow?

Answer

You may have meant Form I-20, which is required for students in F1 or M1 status. You must have this form to enter the U.S.

I-94 is not normally required for entry to the U.S. (in most cases only  an unexpired visa is required), but since you are a Canadian citizen, you can enter without a visa as long as you carry with you evidence that you are maintaining student visa status in the U.S.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora