Immigration Issues/I-130 for sister

Question
My name is Elena. I became a US citizen 6 months ago and I would like to file an I-130 application so my sister can be a US citizen and come and visit me whenever she likes. She does NOT intent to come and live in the US. My question about filling the application:

1. She lives in the UK. What do I write in question #2 (under information about your relative). Do I write her UK address or N/A?

2. She works as a medical doctor in the UK as well. What do I write in question #15 (under information about your relative). Do I write her UK work location which is a hospital or I should write N/A again because it's not a US location?

3. What do I write in question #19? Do I write my address in the US although my sister does not intend to live here in the us?

Some general questions I have:
1. Will this applicaton affect her visiting the US? And how?
2. Do I have to submit an affidavit.

Answer
As a UK citizen she can visit here 90 days at a time as often as she likes. If she doe snot intend to love here why are you filing for her green card? This case will take about 15 years to get approved! You will have to file an affidavit of support as the case gets close to the end.

In case you still want to file, you put her UK address and work down and you write that she is going to live with you.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>