Immigration Issues/I-751


hello i have a question on how to fill out the i-751 its almost been two years that ive been married to my wife and i understand i have to fill out form I-751 "Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence" my question is where do i mail this to and what other information or documents do they need? will i be interview again and how much longer do i have to wait until i can get my US Citizenship thank you for expertise and any help you can provide

It goes to the service center having jurisdiction over the state you live in. You need to send in all evidence of marraige from time of 1st card approval until now - joint bills, taxes, joint accounts, photos etc. Depending on how much evidence you supply, you can be approved without interview. You can not apply for citizenship until your I-751 is approved and you have been a permanent resident for 2 years and 9 months.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.