Immigration Issues/i-824

Question
Sir
 myself sushil khanna got my status adjusted to lawful permanent resident and got my green card also i had applied for I-824 for my two minor children and wife residing in india whose I-130 IS APROVED recently my I-824 application got aproved and according to the online case status they have mail me the aproval notice on jan 31st but i havnt recieved it yet may i no how much time does it take usualy to recieve the notice and when i recieve the notice what will be further steps to get my children wife to states as soon as posible ...please look into my matter and grant me with some specific information

thanks

sushil

Answer
You can call 18003755283 and ask them to mail you another approval notice. You will need the receipt number from I-824. The next step is to take the approval and have your wife contact the US embassy over there to inquire about getting an immigrant visa interview.

Regards.,

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>