Immigration Issues/Application Denied


Respected Sir

I am Permanent Resident of US. I have filed I130 for my husband who is in India on june 2004 , after waiting approximately 4 years i got the mail that our case is deniel, AT present i am pregnant , so I want my husband with me , what are the solutions now?
also i have filed application my my Citizenship (as i have completed my 5 years in US), Can i filed again for my husband after becoming Citizen ?

This is hard to answer since I don't know why your last petition was denied. But if you become a US citizen, and the marriage is a valid marriage, and there is no bar against your husband applying, then yes, you can apply again, and he will benefit from an immediate relative petition (no waiting list).

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Alexander J. Hay


I am a U.S. lawyer with offices in Houston, Texas and in Belize. I can answer questions on U.S. Immigration, U.S. corporate law, and Offshore Tax and Asset Planning.
If you are on an H or L visa I am NOT GOING TO ANSWER your questions since they are usually highly fact oriented, and also you have a company attorney handling the whole thing. Call your own attorney please! If you disregard this request, don't be surprised if I answer with "homework question".


I am a U.S. attorney with offices in the United States and Belize. I have experience helping to protect assets, reduce taxes, and improve investment performance by utilizing global investment techniques.

Harvard University, A.B. degree; University of Houston Law Center, J.D. Degree; Fulbright Scholar

©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]