Immigration Issues/Change of status

Question
Hi Mark -
After I became a naturalized US citizen, I applied for my son & daughter I-130 and this was acknowledged and got the receipt #'s back in January 2003. My son was older than 21 years and he was un-married. My daughter was older than 21 years and married. The question; my son got married about 3.5 years ago and have a baby since then. My daughter got divorced about 3 years ago. Do I need to report this to the immigration? is it too late? If too late, what is next? If I need to report, what form to use?

Thanks in advanced,
Sofia

Answer
Sofia,
You do not need to notify the USCIS about the changes.  The applications will automatically convert to the respective categories based upon the marriage and divorce of each.  They will however retain their original priority dates.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley