Immigration Issues/About H-1

Question
Dear Sir

I was holding H-1 with company A and transfered to Company B and now that is approved and I am not satisfied with company and again I go to company A since they had not canceled my H-1 and I am working with Company A now I decided to go back to F-1 status so can I just show the company A approval letter and the recent pay stub in order to go to F-1 status or I also need to show  the company B approval letter or not.If I had to also show the company B approval I donot have that.

Answer
Manish,
You can move to company A as long as the H-1B has not been revoked and continues to be valid. As to whether the USCIS will ask for the Comp. B approval notice, they may, but I think they will not do so.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan