Immigration Issues/About H-1


Dear Sir

I was holding H-1 with company A and transfered to Company B and now that is approved and I am not satisfied with company and again I go to company A since they had not canceled my H-1 and I am working with Company A now I decided to go back to F-1 status so can I just show the company A approval letter and the recent pay stub in order to go to F-1 status or I also need to show  the company B approval letter or not.If I had to also show the company B approval I donot have that.

You can move to company A as long as the H-1B has not been revoked and continues to be valid. As to whether the USCIS will ask for the Comp. B approval notice, they may, but I think they will not do so.

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.