Immigration Issues/H-1

Dear Sir

Thanks for your service. I am changing my status from H-1 to F-1 so the company pay me biweekly and I just wanted to know two recent biweekly pay stub is enough or not. Since I am going to school on March 10 2008 so the pay stub from Feb 08- Feb 23 and from Feb 23- March 08 2008 will be fine or not.

There are no rules to say that the supporting documents is sufficient or not. If the immigration officer wants additional evidence he will ask for it.

But generally the recent paystubs and the H approval notice along with the F-1 supporting documents (financial documents) should be sufficient.

Best of luck.
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.

I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,