Immigration Issues/H1 B transfer , but not Pay stubs

Question
I am in USA with a consultant for around 40 days.
He is not able to place me as of now. So he is not paying me any salary.Just giving me some allowance for food etc.
NO SALARY hence NO PAY STUBS.

Mean while ,I have been approached by some other companies and they are ready to go for H1 Transfer.
I did spoke to them; they said they will take care of my H1B transfer.

But, before i really take this step, I want to know what complications can arise.
1) What can be the worst case scenario?
2) What are the ways my new employer can successfully transfer my H1B ?What all he needs to take care?
3)If my NEW Employer files for H1 transfer , is there any way my CURRENT employer come to know about the transfer.
Will USICS be contacting them?
As i know even if the trasnfer didnot work out i can work with my current employer.

Thanks

Answer
When your new employer files for H1 transfer, Immigration may ask for paystubs from your current employer, when you can not provide them the case can be denied. They do not notify youjr current company of the pending application. The application for transfer is aexactly the same as the intiial H that was filed for you.

Robert

Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>