Immigration Issues/H1or EAD
I am jyothi and before I ask you any question let me tell you my current situation. I am a fresh graduate, MS in exercise physiologist but I have bachelors degree from india as physical therapist. Right now I dint start my visa screen and writing my license exam for Michigan in 3 weeks.I am scared I cannot apply for H1 this time april 2008 even if I get thru exam and get a PT job. My OPT started from jan 20, 2008 My concerns are
1. can I apply directly for EAD if my employer agrees. or
2. can I try getting job in no caps quota, after april? (as soon as i get my Visa screen).
3. Actually is there anyway that i could apply for H1 without visa screen?
Can I get through this situation, I am really getting tensed as I am not aware of this immigration issues.Plzzz help me sir...
1) I am not sure what you mean by "Directly for EAD if my employer agrees". I do not think that there is a provision for your employer to do so.
3) If the job does not require a Visa Screen.