Immigration Issues/Husbands H1 transfer in process. Can I apply for H4 now??

Question
Hi ,
Currently my husband is in US on H1. Me and our son are here at India.
We want to apply for H4 visa. But my husband is transfering his H1 .
His H1 transfer is in process (not PP). When can I apply for H4. After the H1 transfer or I can apply now?? Plz need some advice in this.

Thanks in advance

regards,
Jeni

Answer
Jeni,
You can apply at any time, provided your husband is able to provide all the supporting documentation related to his work. It would be better for you to apply after the approval since on entry to the US your I-94 will reflect the extended stay period.

Best of luck,
Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan

Ramasamy Krishnan