Immigration Issues/INS


hi, my wife is american citizen but she is refusing to sponsor me to usa. we have been married for 3 years but she hardly lived with me for 1 year. she is refusing to sponsor me to usa. she tell me because she is not working in usa so she cannt sponsor me. she is living with her parents.  is there any way i can check from INS if she has already sponsored anyone else.  also what are the legal issues taht she cannt sponsor me? any clues

If she does not show any or enough income on her taxes, your case can still go through if you get a co-sponsor ( a fmily member or frined who has a gren card or citizenship and who will submit their taxes, job letter and proof of USC ro green card.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]