Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear sir

I had the H-1 with company y and I transfer to another company Z and now the company z is threating me that the company is going to cancel my H-1 but the company Y has not cancel the H-1. Can I go back to company Y although I worked few month with company Z. Is any legal procedure to join company Y or I can work immediately.Because I donot want to be out of status."

Answer
Hi Vijaya,

If Co. Y has not revoked their H-1B petition, and assuming that it has not expired, you can go back to work for Co. Y immediately. You will continue to be in H-1B status without any further action. The following webpage from our website may be helpful: http://h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora