Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear sir

I had the H-1 with company y and I transfer to another company Z and now the company z is threating me that the company is going to cancel my H-1 but the company Y has not cancel the H-1. Can I go back to company Y although I worked few month with company Z. Is any legal procedure to join company Y or I can work immediately.Because I donot want to be out of status."

Answer
Vijaya,
It it my opinion you can just return to the original company y.  Assuming you company y will take you back and has not canceled the original H1, you can go back to the original company and they do not need to file a new H1 for you as the original should still be valid.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley
www.ashelykrishnan.com

Mark Ashley