Immigration Issues/Immigration

Dear sir

I had the H-1 with company y and I transfer to another company Z and now the company z is threating me that the company is going to cancel my H-1 but the company Y has not cancel the H-1. Can I go back to company Y although I worked few month with company Z. Is any legal procedure to join company Y or I can work immediately.Because I donot want to be out of status."

It it my opinion you can just return to the original company y.  Assuming you company y will take you back and has not canceled the original H1, you can go back to the original company and they do not need to file a new H1 for you as the original should still be valid.
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient