Immigration Issues/Immigration

Dear Sir

First of all how is your vacation. I heard that changing H-1 to F-1 is risky coz while changing to F-1 we have to show the strong ties to return to our home country but the H-1 doesnot show the strong ties to return to our home country it shows that person wanted to settle down in USA.

Please help me out

My vacation was quite good.  Thank you for asking.

In your case switching to F1 from H1 should be relatively easy if you are in the US.  Many of my clients have been able to do this with little or no problem.  It is more difficult for individuals who are outside the US as the consular officers have a great deal of power and discretion to decide visas.  
Good Luck
Mark Ashley

Mark Ashley

Business Immigration. My practice focuses on representing researchers, scholars, and other advanced degree professionals with filing NIW, EB-1,O-1, H-1, L-1 petitions. I am a founding partner in the immigration law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

18 years as a practicing attorney.

Member of AILA

JD from St. Mary's University, Texas.

American Jurisprudence Award recipient