Immigration Issues/Immigration

Question
Dear Sir

I heard that while applying the change of status from H-1 to F-1 the INS need a proof that the person is going back to their home country after completion of study. So I could somebody prove that.  

Answer
Rahul,
Yes you should intend to return home. There is no need for you to provide such evidence (I do not know how you can prove this) while applying for a change of status. However, if you have a pending immigrant petition then USCIS will not approve your F-1 stay as it is evident that you intend to stay in the US.

Sincerely,
Ramasamy Krishnan
www.ashleykrishnan.com

Ramasamy Krishnan