Immigration Issues/married and in U.S. and got visa form for F2B process

Question
 first of all ,i want to thank you because you are really doing a good job by giving answers of immigration issues.
My question is regarding to F2B.
I am on H1 visa.My wife is on H4 visa .In 1999 ,my mother-in-laws has  filed for my wife .At that time she was unmarried.But after that she crossed 21 years.So it's visa category changed from F2A to F2B.And before one and half years we got married. she came with me on H4.
Now we got a form I-864 from embassy to process her visa.So   
Can we proceed for her visa for F2B?
My wife has a legal entry in U.S. So Is there any other option to continue with that visa form?
My mother-in-laws is a Greencard holder.

Answer
Hi Anil,

Since F2B category only applies to unmarried children of green-card holders, your wife will not be able to obtain any immigration benefits.

When your mother-in-law is a U.S. citizen, she can sponsor her daughter (and your whole family will be included) in the F3 category.

Ajay K. Arora, Esq.
www.h1b1.com

Ajay K. Arora