You are here:

Immigration Issues/married to mexican citizen


I married a mexican citizen 2 years ago in the US, He had to visit his ill mother in mexico.  How or what do we have to do to get him back to the states legally

You need to file form I-130 along with the supporting documents proving your bona fide marriage and once approved he will be called to the US consulate for an interview and provided with documents to enter the US.
Ramasamy Krishnan

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Ramasamy Krishnan


Immigration particularly business immigration and National Interest Waivers.


I have over 7 years of experience in all facets of immigration law. Specifically focusing on filing of National Interest Waivers (NIW), Alien of Extraordinary Ability and Outstanding Researchers/Professors petitions for Ph.D's and other advanced degree professionals. I have also assisted clients in numerous PERM, H-1b, L and other nonimmigrant visa applications. I am a partner at the law firm Ashley & Krishnan,

©2017 All rights reserved.