You are here:

Immigration Issues/Filling for the green card


 I got married with an American citizen and I'm trying to fill out the forms by myself, without a lawyer's help and it's been really hard. What's the alien registration number? I didn't stay here illegally ( I hold an F1 visa), do I have to file the form I- 485 A as well?  Why do I have to pay to find an Immigration doctor in Boston, MA???Is there an Immigration Center in Boston, MA that can help me filling out these forms?
Thank you so much, Grace

You do not need an I-485A. You can find an Immigration docotor by calling 800 3755283 and winding through the systm and puttingin your zip code and they will give you the closest one. If you have other questions call me at 516 487 0500.



Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Robert Hollander<B> Esq.</B>



©2017 All rights reserved.

[an error occurred while processing this directive]